USA Opportunity Income One, Inc.
SEC Qualified Reg A Bond Offering
7% USA Real Estate Bonds
12% USA Real Estate Bonds
$1,000 Minimum Investment
Executing loan transactions rapidly. Within weeks or days with flexible terms.
THE FLORIDA ADVANTAGE
- Florida is both a significant commercial and residential real estate market
- USA’s experienced team in Florida provides a significant cost structure advantage
- USA has in-house underwriting capabilities and lengthy, deep relationships throughout the state
- Florida is the fastest growing state in terms of population in 2021
- Florida had exponential population growth from 2010 to 2020 (14.6%), 2nd to Texas
POTENTIAL TAX BENEFITS
Puerto Rico Act 60 and non-US investors may be eligible for tax advantages. Please consult your tax advisor for details.
ORIGINATION: Six Core Sources
- Property owners
- Mortgage Loan Brokers
- Pre-existing relationships
- Commercial and residential real estate brokers and lawyers
UNDERWRITING: Ten Factor Review
- Business plan
- Key executives
- Property management
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive market
- Third party reports
- Property inspection
- Title policy
- Construction quality
- Reserve requirement
INVESTMENT COMMITTEE: Approval Process
- Written report for every debt instrument
- Credit and background of borrower/guarantor
- Use of investment proceeds
- Repayment strategy
- Financial statements
- Financial Analysis
SERVICING: Full Service Organization
- In-house operations located in Miami
- Customer service
- Financial reporting
- Management review
ASSET MANAGEMENT: Surveillance
- Assesses operational & financial performance
- Onsite visits & meetings
- Budgeting process and review for properties
- Productivity of property managers and leasing brokers
USA OPPORTUNITY INCOME ONE ADVANTAGE
THREE DECADES OF UNDERWRITING EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE IN REAL ESTATE
A seasoned team of experts that provide the offering with uncommon transaction sourcing and deep industry experience.
CAPITAL STACK POSITION
Commercial real estate debt might mitigate some risks when compared to real estate equity opportunities due to being backed by hard assets and sitting higher in the capital stack.
BREADTH OF PROPERTY TYPES
Diversification in real estate has been shown to lead to higher investment return and risk mitigation for investment portfolios.
DEEP ROOTS IN FLORIDA
Competitive advantages include competitive cost structure, more efficient underwriting, stronger borrower relationships and boots on the ground management.
CUSTOMIZED AND FLEXIBLE PRODUCTS
Transactions can be executed quickly—within days to weeks and financing is structured uniquely for each borrower.